8" C# -20
Great Salt Lake Salt
Great Salt Lake Salt
Carries a gentle clearing, cleansing, and renewing energy. Your mind, spirit, aura, and body will feel crystal clear and protected by the sacred layer of salty vibration.
- • size: 8 inch / note: C# / tuning: 432
- • Carrying case, rubber ring, and mallet included.
- • Etched with the intention of the ALLEL symbol.
- • place the bowl on top of the rubber ring, ensuring the bowl is centered.
- • strike the outside of the bowl in an upright position, giving about half the length of the mallet to the bowl surface near the top rim.
- • follow the sound around the bowl with the mallet, enhancing the duration and loudness of the tone depending on how long/how much pressure you apply to the bowl with the mallet.
- • every person has a unique style of playing the bowls. some will move the mallet clockwise for specific intentions, while others prefer a counter-clockwise motion or a combination.
- • do not place a person’s head inside of the bowl while playing.
- • do not strike or play the bowl(s) too loudly, especially near a person’s head.
- • place bowls at least 12 inches apart or the vibrations may shatter a bowl.
- • bowls may shatter if several are playing in a small room.
- • to clean, use distilled water with about a 10% solution of mild detergent. you may apply this solution with a soft brush to the outside surface. rinse with clear water and dry with a blow dryer.
- • to clear your bowl(s) of excess energy, you may use clear water, a gentle solution of salt water (no more than 2% salt), incense, and essential oils - even sunlight or moonlight may also help.
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping & handling. (shipping rates, time, and additional costs may vary for international orders)
• All sales are FINAL.
- • no medical claims are made about the use of crystal bowls to replace the need for medical advice.
- • if you experience any health problems you should always consult your regular physician or health care practitioner.
- • some people have noted discomfort or pain if they have metal pins or stainless steel ball joints. consult with your audience before sounding the bowl(s).